
Woohoo! Look at what is going on at Teri's!
Welcome! This is a place for St. Andrew women to connect and get to know one another better. Share your favorite lenten recipe, that cute thing your kids did today, prayer request, or need the women of the church might be able to help with. As Great Lent begins, we can inspire one another with words, prayers, recipes, and anecdotes to help us through the journey from the humility of Forgiveness Sunday to the joyous Pascha that awaits us.
2 comments:
Way Cool! I can't wait to come for dinner:) By the way what's for dinner this week. I'm feeling the Lenten ideas slipping away. We are having veg. chili with corn chips.
Becky
I have a recipe for Ethiopian Chick Pea Fritters that we should try. However, with church, school, and teaching taking up all my evenings, I don't know when I'm supposed to try a new recipe! We will probably just stick with the salad and bread routine. Ugh. Cheryl
Post a Comment