How's Lent?
I'm curious how Lent is going for everyone. What has been easier this year and what has been harder? Do you feel it changing now that we are half-way through? This blog is a great place to chat and get inspiration and ideas from each other. Let's use it more! The fast (food) has been easier this year for me but the prayer has been harder. I'm so tired at the end of the day when we do our evening prayers. I feel short and snappy with the kids (not at all the point I'm trying to convey to them). I'm going to try saying a smaller prayer with the boys then put them to bed and resume my prayers alone. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm looking forward to the next 5 days as Cam is off work. I'm a much better parent when I have his company and help.
Becky
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, Jennifer! Just think how much harder it would be if you weren't chrismated. Thanks be to God for the 'life-giving' Holy Eucharist gives us all strength to make it through each week. lv, cheryl
Just when I thought it was getting harder, it got easier because of the recipe sharing through this blog site. You all probably know cooking is not my fav thing to do, so have enjoyed trying new simple Lenten recipes.
Post a Comment